Enjoy six or ten nights at any of our eight luxury glamping sites!
Under Canvas’ Tent Pass provides adventurous travelers with even more opportunities to get #OutsideTogether. The Tent Pass gives travelers the flexibility to spend six or ten nights in one tent, take over five tents for two nights and many other combinations. With camp locations near America’s most iconic national parks and monuments, Tent Pass provides unprecedented value, saving you up to 37% on your stays, extending adventurers and luxury aficionados time in the outdoors. Find even more value every night away under the stars, with VIP amenities and complimentary upgrades.
With eight camps to choose from, enjoy or gift up to ten nights at North America’s leading glamping locations including Yellowstone, the Grand Canyon, Zion, the Great Smoky Mountains, Mount Rushmore, Moab, Glacier, and Tucson.
6 Night Tent Pass: $1699 (Up to 34% Savings)
10 Night Tent Pass: $2699 (Up to 37% Savings)
- 6 or 10 nights in Deluxe tent accommodations at any Under Canvas camp location
- Complimentary upgrades to the best available tent type during your stay (including Stargazers and Suites)
- Complimentary breakfast at any camp with an Embers restaurant (Up to 4 complimentary breakfasts per tent)
- Complimentary coffee service to your tent each morning at any camp serving morning coffee
- *Does not include individual reservation camp fees and taxes.*
- (3) tent maximum per night on 6 Tent Pass, (5) tent maximum per night on 10 Tent Pass
- Tent Pass benefits available for a maximum of four people per tent
- Valid for reservations in the entire 2020 season (no rollover nights into 2021 permitted)
- Applicable to any a la carte tent reservation (only Safari tents available?12/24-1/1)
- Can be shared between two families/households sharing the cost of a Tent Pass
- Can be purchased by a company and shared amongst employees
- Tent Pass is not intended for larger group bookings. For all group inquiries, please contact [email protected]
- Taxes and fees of each individual night paid when confirming each individual reservation
- All bookings subject to availability
- Tent passes are non-transferable – primary pass holder?must be present?during each stay
- One complimentary cancellation, no questions asked
- Only valid on new reservations made after the purchase of a Tent Pass
Under Canvas recommends that you purchase a travel protection plan to help protect you and your travel investment against the unexpected. For your convenience, we offer travel protection through Travelex Insurance Services. ?For more information on the available plans or to enroll, click on the link below or contact Travelex Insurance Services at 800-228-9792 and reference location number 26-0047.
Travel Insurance is underwritten by, Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance Company, NAIC #22276. 55Y